SATVOD Player FAQ
Open AllClose All
- Why my Divx Web Player is asking me to update?
- the Divx web player is a 3rd Party plug-in application you need it in order to
use the SATVOD player
We recommend to stay up-to-date.
SATVOD player versions 2.4.+ is now compatible with the latest Divx web player
- My SATVOD Player is crashing every time i try to play a video, how can I fix this?
- You are running an incompatible old version of the Divx web player or the
1. Please open the control panel and uninstall the Divx Web Player.
2. install the SATVOD Player new version from
3. You will be prompt to download and install the new version of the Divx Web player.
- I'm using VISTA with Latest Version of SATVOD & Divx web Player, Why i can't play anything?
- Sometimes under VISTA you need to run SATVOD player as Administrator
just right-click on the SATVOD icon on your Desktop and choose "Run as an Administrator"
Similar to the instructions for installing under VISTA
- I'm using VISTA and I didn't manage to install the SATVOD Player, Why is that?
- to install SATVOD player under VISTA, you need first to save the installation file
Then right-click on it and choose "Run as an Administrator"
For detailed instructions click here
- Whenever I click on to watch a video, I get a message that says "Could not download video file". Any ideas?
- If you get this message on every video link you check, something is blocking your connection, make sure that you are not running DAP (Download Accelerator Pro) we know it blocks the SATVOD Player
- When the video is buffering, is it stored in my computer? Where? Is it been deleted?
- Yes, by default the video is buffered into a temporary file in your Divx folder,
When a video complete buffering and viewing it will auto-delete by the player
Although you can choose to save the video file, just right click on the player
Choose preferences and check the auto-save options.
Please be aware that the auto-save feature can take some hard disk space...
- Sometimes I get a message that says "Could not download video file". is anything wrong with my player?
- Your player is OK, this is normal situation, some of the video files are deleted by the 3rd party hosts every day, our team search for alternative sources for those deleted video files, and update the video lists with fresh links, every day
- What are the optimal requirements to watch, without buffering every few seconds?
- You need a broadband internet connection, but sometimes due to overload
on the 3rd party host servers or other traffic peak, buffering will slow you down...
We suggest to check a different video, or use this method of pre download:
1. Hit the play button.
2. Hit the pause button.
3. Let the blue progress line to fill up (30-40 minutes).
4. Start to watch the video without buffering.
- Can I save the video I’m watching?
- Yes, if you already buffered the whole movie, right click on the web player and click "Save video as...". you can also turn on the auto-save feature, right click on the web player => click on the preferences and check the auto-save.
- I can hear the sound but there is no picture... what's wrong?
- Please install the latest version of the
Divx Web Player this should fix it.
- Can you add this video... to the SATVOD Player?
- Sorry, but NO, our team scan the web for the available Divx videos.
They do not upload content or search a
specific video content
- Why this video... removed from the SATVOD Player?
- All the videos are hosted by the video sharing community 3rd party sites When they remove a video it doesn't work
in the SATVOD Player anymore, so we remove it.
- Can I watch SATVOD videos in full screen?
- Yes, just double-click on the video when it starts to play to experience high resolution,
full screen Internet video.